17. ROTARY SAILING REGATTA
ZADAR - CROATIA 13 – 16 September, 2014.
Robert Bacalja, Mladen Kolega, Svetko Perkovic, Zvonko Brzic, Damir Dekorti, Ratko Antonina, Branislav Brkic.
NOTICE OF RACE
- NAME OF THE RACE : 17th ROTARY INTERNATIONAL SAILING REGATTA ZADAR
- ORGANIZERS : JEDRILIČARSKI KLUB USKOK / ROTARY KLUB ZADAR
- 3.RULES : The race will be held according to the following rules:
- 1.Racing Rules of Sailing ISAF RRS 2013 -2016 (RP)
- 2.Notice of race and Sailing instructions
- 3.Official notes of Race committee and Protest committee
- 4.Sailing Instruction will prevail over Notice of race in case of disparity between rules
- 5.The race is a class C, boats are required to display ads chosen and supplied by the organizing authority
- 4.RACE ENTRY
- 1.Right to participate have invited representatives of Rotary clubs. Number of crew is limited and entry fee is paid.
- 2.Crews wishing to participate must check in by filling registration formwith the organizing authority.
- 3.Entry fee and organizing expenses are 100€.
- 4.Applications will be accepted not later than 14th of September 2014 to address of Rotary Club Zadar.
- 1.Number of crew members must be at least four (4) members. The helmsman must submit a list of his crew members when registering.
6. SAILING BOAT AND SAILS
Organizing Authority envisages mono classes Elan 350 with blisters, Elan 340 with spinnakers and OPEN to 40ft and over 40ft.
7. RACE AREA
The regatta will be sailed in four (4) races in the Pasman channel and Vrgada channel.
Event programme is part of Notice of race and hereto.
9. RESERVATION AND REGISTRATION
Applications need to be sent to:ROTARY CLUB ZADAR,Croatia 1610 District,Bože Petričića 14,